QSoft Consulting isn’t a business you’re likely to be familiar with, but our brands are. Gaydar
is the UK’s biggest gay dating site, with over 6 million members worldwide. Our other brands include GaydarGirls, award-winning radio station GaydarRadio and our flagship entertainment venues Profile and Lo-Profile.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to contribute to Gaydar’s continued growth. This role will be responsible for creating, planning and delivering social media campaigns that will drive interest, engagement and conversation. The aim is to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all Gaydar brands – whilst bringing fun, personality and wit to our communications channels.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate extensive social media experience, actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities and being well-connected with the broader social media world.
The candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up their sleeves to help implement the programs. You’ll work with individuals across the whole organization to empower us to embed social media appropriately, as well as carrying out hands on delivery personally.
Reporting Lines: The Social Media and eCRM Executive will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Social Media and eCRM Executive will have responsibility of:
• Supporting social media strategy design and implementation
• Blogging and tweeting on behalf of Gaydar and associate brands (including GaydarRadio, GaydarGirls)
• Write, publish and maintain content on Facebook and Google+
• Watermark and publish images from events
• Publish video content to YouTube channel
• Conduct mini-surveys and interviews, and source human-interest case studies to generate new content
• Multi-lingual content management – coordination and loading of translations
• Drive competitions to boost engagement and virally increase audience size and buzz
• Influencer monitoring and engagement
• Work directly with marketing, product and radio departments on effective use of social tools to promote our products, content and services
• Maintain social media content calendar. Meet with various stakeholders to collect content for calendar.
• Respond to comments and replies quickly and tactfully, whilst staying on-brand
• Translate marketing and PR content into highly engaging, social-friendly content
• Online reputation monitoring and reporting
• Track effectiveness of individual posts and tweets
• Interpret insights and community conversations into actionable recommendations
• Email Marketing – build within templates monthly and weekly mailouts
• Monitor competitor social media activity
• Proven marketing experience with internet marketing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including copywriting/editorial ability
• An understanding of the LGBT community
• Proven ability to create and execute online social media campaigns
• A strong personal online reputation
• Good time and project management skills
• Highly organized and efficient, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Pro-active collaboration skills
• Must be reliable, outgoing and professional
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to analyse how audiences interact with different social channels and support the development of new strategies
• Thorough understanding of the internet is required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of Dreamweaver (or HTML), Photoshop or similar
• iOS knowledge and a passion for mobile technology
• Have experience with Hootsuite or equivalent
• Preferably a marketing, communications or new media qualification
• Easy access to Twickenham
Closing date: ongoing
To apply for this opportunity, please send an email to: email@example.com